UGC Net Paper 1 Syllabus PDF Summary
Hello everyone, today we are going to share the UGC Net Paper 1 Syllabus PDF to assist you all. Since the syllabus plays a major role in boosting the preparation, we have provided the detailed UGC NET syllabus and exam pattern for Paper-I and Paper-II of 2022. Students must prepare according to the updated UGC NET Syllabus 2022. Subjects for which they have registered. In this article, we have provided complete information about the UGC NET syllabus and exam pattern for your reference.
National Testing Agency had revised the UGC NET Syllabus in 2019 and in this article we have covered only the revised syllabus. UGC NET exam is shown in two papers (Paper-I and Paper-II) consisting of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and all questions are mandatory. Candidates have to complete both papers in an equal period of three hours. To get good marks in the exam, read the detailed syllabus and start your preparation now.
UGC Net Paper 1 Syllabus PDF- Highlights
|Paper||Pattern of Paper||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Paper-I||The questions will be generic, intending to assess the teaching / research aptitude of the candidate.||50||100||03 hours (180 minutes)|
|Paper-II||This is based on the subject selected by the candidate and will assess domain knowledge.||100||200|
UGC Net Paper 1 Syllabus PDF- Important Points
1. For each correct answer the candidate will get 2 marks in both Paper 1 & 2.
2. There is no negative marking for incorrect answers in UGC NET 2022 exam.
3. No marks will be given for questions Unanswered / Marked for Review.
4. All questions are mandatory.
5. If a question is found to be incorrect / ambiguous during the key challenge, the candidate who has attempted the question and chosen one of the correct answers would be given the credit. If there is any dropped question (s), marks will be awarded to all the candidates.
You can download the UGC Net Paper 1 Syllabus PDF by clicking on the link given below.